Initial control of all forms of hyperacute eczema in all age groups (in children for no longer than a few days).
• Chronic hyperkeratotic eczema of the hands and feet and patches of chronic lichen simplex.
• Chronic hyperkeratotic psoriasis of any area of the body.
• Severe acute photosensitivity.
• Hypertrophic lichen planus.
• Localized bullous disorders.
• Kelold scarring.
• Pretibial myxoedema.
• Suppression of reaction after cryotherapy.
Dosage & Administration : Apply sparingly to the affected area once or twice daily until improvement occurs. Treatment should not be continued for more than four weeks.